Cooperative Business New Zealand is proud to extend its governance programme offerings by partnering with Mayfield Group. This comprehensive, six-month programme is designed to support developing future governors operating within the cooperative and governance environments.
The programme is open to all members of Cooperative Business New Zealand and their shareholders, designed specifically for aspiring directors and those that are new to boards.
On the programme, participants can expect to:
- Gain further insights into cooperatives and their meaningful contribution to New Zealand
- Understand the fundamentals of governance best practice within cooperatives and other governance types and structures
- Increase your understanding around future themes affecting boards such as diversity, cybersecurity, legislation (health and safety) and technologies
- Develop your leadership skills and confidence
- Network with like-minded individuals and be part of the programme alumni
- Grow your potential with coaching sessions designed to plot your governance journey.
The programme will start in June 2020 and finish in December 2020.
For more information, please contact: