Cooperative Business NZ offers Corporate Associate membership to chosen businesses and organisations which wish to provide their products / services to Co-operative Businesses NZ’s Members and / or wish to support the co-operative business model and co-operative movement here in NZ. At present we have the following Members within this category:
- Baycorp: debtor information and debt management
- Buddle Findlay: legal including advice and guidance on NZ co-operative legislation
- Deloitte: accounting, audit and financial advisory services
- LBMX: leading provider of technology solutions for purchasing co-operatives, buying groups, members and their suppliers
- Sheffield Search: executive search and selection, organisational development
- Silvereye: public relations and marketing communications consultancy
- Syndex: digital technologies providing registry, administration, shareholder relations services and a share trading platform – all promoting and enhancing transparency, liquidity, independence and price discovery
- Westlake Governance: best practice co-operative governance
Established in 1956, New Zealand-based Baycorp means a great deal to businesses, co-ops and mutuals included, as the go-to solution to help with non-payment from debtors. Baycorp’s experience, processes and people help its clients to unlock debt, with robust credit reporting, in-house specialist legal action and field services options.
This law firm is New Zealand's leading adviser to co-operatives, mutuals and societies - advising Cooperative Business NZ, and its forerunner, for over two decades now while having played a significant role within NZ co-operative law reform back in the 1990’s.
Our latest Corporate Associate Member, LBMX delivers real-time technology and unrivalled industry expertise to help purchasing co-operatives, buying groups and their independent members harness their buying power.
With a history spanning over 55 years, Sheffield is a trusted adviser to New Zealand's public, private and co-operative sectors. Their consultants' experience and expert judgment, combined with proven methodologies, ensure that organisations get the best talent and the best out of their talent.
Silvereye is a Wellington-based full service public relations and marketing communications consultancy. They help clients connect to, engage with and influence the people that matter to their business.
Auckland-based Syndex is New Zealand’s first online exchange for proportionally-owned assets — a marketplace for individuals who invest directly in alternative investments held in proportional ownership structures.
Westlake Governance Limited is a globally-focused, New Zealand-based consulting business with its founder, Richard Westlake, a popular and very effective presenter at Cooperative Business NZ’s governance seminars for several years now.