|THEME:||Forward Thinking – Taking New Zealand Co-operatives Into the Future|
|LOCATION:||Fonterra Centre Auditorium, 109 Fanshawe St, Auckland CBD|
9.30am: Registration and morning tea
10.00am: Welcome, Jonathan Lee, Chairman Cooperative Business NZ
10.10am: The future of co-op work
- 10.10am: Vincent Vuillard, Co-Founder & Director FutureWork Studio
Topic: Workplace disruption
- 10.40am: François Barton, Executive Director Business Leaders’ Health and Safety Forum
Topic: Health and safety in NZ’s future workplaces
- 11.10am: Matt Bolger, Director Farmer Services, Fonterra
Topic: Lessons from Israel
- 11.40am: Panel discussion.
12.45pm: Co-operative innovation
- 12.45pm: Rob Hewett, Chairman Silver Fern Farms, Topic: Co-operative business model innovation
- 1.15pm: Murray King, Chairman LIC, Topic: Co-operative business model innovation
- 1.45pm: Panel discussion.
2.00pm: NZ government initiatives in shaping the future of work
- Hon David Parker, Minister for Economic Development, Minister for the Environment, Minister for Trade and Export Growth
2.45pm: Collaboration in innovation
- Vic Crone, CEO Callaghan Innovation, Topic: Collaboration in innovation
3.15pm: Afternoon Tea
3.45pm: Where are co-op economies heading into the future?
- Balu Iyer, Director General Asia Pacific, International Co-operative Alliance,
Topic: Evolution / adaptation of co-operative models around the world
4.30pm: Wrap-up of the day, Craig Presland, CEO Cooperative Business NZ
4.40pm: Day session concludes
Evening from 4.45pm:
4.45pm: Drinks and canapes at the Atrium.
5.30pm: Pre-dinner speaker: NZ Prime Minister, Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern
Cost: $695 per head all day and dinner, $595 day only, $150 dinner only, GST to be added.
Travel and accommodation: to be arranged by each attendee.