|THEME:||Forward Thinking – Taking New Zealand Co-operatives Into the Future|
|LOCATION:||Fonterra Centre Auditorium, 109 Fanshawe St, Auckland CBD|
9.30am: Registration and morning tea
10.00am: Welcome, Jonathan Lee, Chairman Cooperative Business NZ
10.05am: The future of co-op work
- Vincent Vuillard, Director of Strategic Capabilities and Organisational Health, Fonterra
Topic: Workplace disruption
- François Barton, Executive Director Business Leaders’ Health and Safety Forum
Topic: Health and safety in NZ’s future workplaces
- Matt Bolger, GM Shareholder Relations, Fonterra
Topic: Lessons from Israel
NZ government initiatives in shaping the future of work
- Hon David Parker, Minister for Economic Development, Minister for the Environment, Minister for Trade and Export Growth OR:
- Hon Grant Robertson, Minister of Finance, Minister for Sport and Recreation (TBC)
1.30pm: Co-operative innovation
- Rob Hewett, Chairman Silver Fern Farms, Topic: Co-operative business model innovation
- Murray King, Chairman LIC, Topic: Co-operative business model innovation
- Vic Crone, CEO Callaghan Innovation, Topic: Collaboration in innovation
3.15pm: Afternoon Tea
3.45pm: Where are co-op economies heading into the future?
- Balu Iyer, Director General Asia Pacific, International Co-operative Alliance,
Topic: Evolution / adaptation of co-operative models around the world
4.45pm: Wrap up of the day, Craig Presland, CEO Cooperative Business NZ
Evening from 5.00pm:
5.00pm: Drinks at the Atrium.
6.00pm: Pre dinner speaker: NZ Prime Minister, Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern (TBC)
Cost: $695 per head all day and dinner, $595 day only, $150 dinner only, GST to be added.
Travel and accommodation: to be arranged by each attendee.