Pricing (GST exclusive)
Join us for an online workshop designed for directors who are navigating their organisation through the next phase of the Covid-19 pandemic.
This workshop will explore critical topics and issues that governors are currently needing to address. In particular, it will look at how your Board can ensure it is acting appropriately and focussing on the right things amongst the constant changes and mandates being imposed.
The workshop is delivered in association with Richard Westlake (Westlake Governance). An experienced board chair and governance trainer, Richard will discuss the role of the board throughout a crisis (and it's varying phases) and how your role as a governor will need to continue to adapt throughout 2021 and beyond.
Some of the questions and topics that will be explored are:
- What should be top of mind for your Board?
- What key questions need to be asked?
- What is your role in steering your organisation through the next phases of the pandemic?
- What do you need to be doing differently, and what needs to stay the same?
- How does your role shift as this continues to evolve?
The workshop will take place Tuesday 30 November, 9.30am - 12.30pm (with 10-minute breaks each hour). It will be interactive, with a chance to share your insights as a director and how your organisation is addressing the current challenges.
Spaces are limited. Register to attend via the 'Register' button above. Alternatively, email Clare Brooks on firstname.lastname@example.org