A passionate advocate for the co-operative and mutual model? An academic or business leader well-versed in co-operatives and all that it entails? Individual Membership is designed for you.
Individual Membership Benefits
What you’ll get
- Member-rates to yearly calendar of events and training
- Participate in advocacy and lobbying efforts relevant to your area of expertise
- Invitation, where appropriate, to attend advocacy-focussed meetings with Ministers, government officials and regulators
- Attend round-table discussions and Industry Forums on topical issues
- Opportunity to participate as a panellist or presenter at relevant forums and summits
- Opportunity to put forward your own research or programmes of work to be featured and shared with our wider network
- Attend regional and national networking events alongside the wider cooperative community
- Free webinar attendance on specialist topics
- Participate in the Annual Awards programme, a well-recognised and highly-regarded awards programme that recognises outstanding businesses and leaders in the co-operative sector
- Access all of our research, resources and knowledge library to aid in your own research or work projects
- Tap into the International Cooperative Alliance resources
Annual Membership Fee: $127.08
1 June 2022 – 31 May 2023
Ready to join us?
You can purchase Individual Membership by simply filling in the below application form and completing the online purchase. You will then be sent a Welcome Pack to help get you started and ready to utilise our services.