The Cooperative Business New Zealand Leaders' Forum 2021 is our flagship annual event for Chairs, Directors and C-Suite Executives to discuss issues and opportunities, identify what is needed to thrive in the changing business environment and connect with peers in the co-operative sector.
MC for the day is Rawdon Christie and featured speakers and facilitators include:
- Hon Grant Robertson, Deputy Prime Minister and Minster of Finance
- Dr Ganesh Nana, Chair, Productivity Commission
- Fraser Whineray, Chief Operating Officer, Fonterra
- Rob Hewett, Co-Chair, Silver Fern Farms Limited; Director, Silver Fern Farms Co-operative; and Chair, Farmlands
- Julia Jones, Head of Analytics, NZX
- Annabell Chartres, Partner PwC, Sustainability and Climate Change Leader
- David Cunningham, CEO, The Co-operative Bank
- Greg Doone, Partner, PwC
- Professor Nicola Shadbolt, Professor in Agribusiness and Farm Management, Massey University
- Janine Smith, Principal, The Boardroom Practice
- Sarah Minhinnick, Head of Issuer Relationships, NZX
- Richard Westlake, Managing Director, Westlake Governance
- Becky Lloyd, CEO, Toitu
- Blake Holgate, Head of Sustainable Business Development, Rabobank
- Katie Vickers, Head of Sustainability and Land Use, Farmlands
Presentations and discussions will include:
- New Zealand co-operative economy update
- Co-op’s and capital – providing an equity and debt perspective
- Governance for growth and ESG
- Accelerated transformation post Covid-19
- Frontier Firms – an update from the Productivity Commission
The forum will include a mix of featured presentations, panel discussions and breakout groups. Networking drinks will follow.
The full programme is available here.
We are holding the forum to coincide with the IOD 2021 Leadership Conference, being held the following two days in Auckland on 5 and 6 May, to encourage those Directors travelling to attend both events.
A group discount of 15% applies for members purchasing more than five tickets. For a member discount, please contact email@example.com.
We have arranged favourable room rates at the following hotels:
- Hotel Grand Chancellor (1 Hobson St, Auckland)
Studio $149, One Bedroom Suite $159 - click the link here to book
- The Ramada Suites (7-9 Kaipiho Lane, Albany)
Studio $169, One Bedroom Suite $189 - call them (09 974 4568) and mention Cooperative Business NZ to secure this rate.
Click here for directions to the Mitre 10 Support Centre, 67 Corinthian Drive, Albany, Auckland.
Parking is available at Wilson Parking, Don McKinnon Drive. This is an approximate five-minute walk to the venue.
A full agenda will follow. For further queries in the interim, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.