Please note, this page is still under development.
The New Zealand Co-operative Economy
In 2017, New Zealand’s co-operative economy was comprehensively mapped for the first time. Th New Zealand Co-operative Economy Report reveals the significance of the sector in terms of revenue, jobs, and membership, as well as obvious differences between New Zealand’s and other co-operative economies.
- Discussion Paper: Co-operatives and Mutuals as Social Enterprises 2020
- National Mutual Economy Report (2019)
- The Size of Australia’s Co-operative and Mutual Sector (2016)
- Who knew Australians were so co-operative? (2012)
- Study on the Economic Impact of the Co-operative Sector in Canada (2019)
- Co-operatives in Canada infographic (2018)
- Statistics Canada – Co-operative data (2018)