Events and training policies
Cancellations and refunds
All cancellations to events and/or training courses must be notified in writing to Cooperative Business New Zealand at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following Terms and Conditions.
- Cooperative Business New Zealand will provide a full refund, less an administrative charge of 10%, for cancellations received in writing four weeks prior to the event
- Cooperative Business NZ will provide a 50% refund for cancellations received in writing two weeks prior to the event
- Cooperative Business NZ will not provide a refund for cancellations received in writing less than two weeks prior to the event
- Cooperative Business NZ will not provide refunds for any delegate or attendee who does not attend an event or training course on the day/s
- In the unlikely event that an event or training course is cancelled for reasons outside our control, Cooperative Business New Zealand will provide a full refund. If this occurs and you have booked non-refundable flights or accommodation, Cooperative Business NZ is not liable for any losses
- If you are unable to attend an event, you may send a substitute delegate. Details of the replacement delegate are to be confirmed in writing to email@example.com. A refund will not be provided should a non-member delegate substitute their place to a member delegate.
Refunds will be processed after the date of the event.
By registering to attend a Cooperative Business NZ event or training course, you agree to attend and pay the invoice. Payment is due before the event or training course. Early bird offers are only valid to the date specified on the event registration web page.
Cooperative Business NZ encourages event and training course delegates to take out personal travel and medical insurance to cover loss or damage of personal possessions, including loss of registration and accommodation fees through cancellation.
Cooperative Business NZ reserves the right to add to or amend the advertised event or training course programme.
There may be instances where a speaker or presenter is no longer able to attend, and Cooperative Business NZ may substitute the speaker or amend the programme accordingly.
Cooperative Business NZ disclaims any and all liability to any person in respect of the consequences of any failure to operate, accident or injury which may occur on services reserved.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Cooperative Business NZ (also referred to as Cooperative Business New Zealand or CBNZ) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Cooperative Business NZ. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Cooperative Business NZ takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.