What is Cooperative Business New Zealand
Bringing together the country’s co-operative and mutual businesses, Cooperative Business New Zealand:
- promotes the co-operative and mutual business model
- encourages and supports New Zealand co-operative and mutual enterprise
- acts as a representative society for those engaged as co-operatives and mutuals
- promotes discussion and cooperation with decision-makers at all levels of government designed to further the interests of co-operatives and mutuals
- facilitates and co-ordinates services, expertise and research in support of the co-operative and mutual business model
- collects, verifies and publishes relevant and useful information relating to co-operative and mutual enterprise.
“The Authority on Co-operative Business”
Bringing together the country’s co-operative and mutual businesses to promote, encourage and support the co-operative and mutual business model, and act as the advocate for those engaged in co-operatives and mutuals.
To be the respected authority on Co-operative Business in New Zealand that champions the co-operative business model.